What would be a good stable job for someone who doens't want to feel like a cog in the machine?

One of my cousins was in a band when he was younger, now he is in his late 20's. A couple of years ago he is now pursuing music as a profession. Although he does work a waiter job to make ends meet, pay his share of the rent and other things, he sees it as a temporary sacrifice in a list of sacrifices to make his come to fruition.

He sees the job as a necessary evil, but isn't ready to accept it as a part of life for most people. He wants to move away from it as soon as possible.

People that criticize his decisions or his appearance are ignored by him, but he also gives backhanded commentary about these people are just fools, a bunch of sheep working for someone else, instead of making a living about what they love. He isolates himself from friends and peers like this, and this behavior what is really worrying me. I'm afraid to see him become so isolated that it becomes a detriment, to where one can lose their job and then end up living on the street. And he's been let go from a few places before.

For his sake I hope he succeeds, and I don't know how long it can usually take for someone to get their "big break" in it. But I want to be there to help him in case that plan doesn't work out. He rants about the news, the government and authority in general. Working for someone else, whether in an office or doing a trade, would make him feel like a tool.

I guess what I find worrisome is that he does not seek a happy medium, not even as a backup plan. He doesn't like the idea of just putting away most of your life to make ends meet. He's very much "work to live don't live to work" taken more to the extreme. But I feel like he is going to get stuck in a loop of looking for a "big break" so he can make money out of his passion.

I don't have much a problem that insomuch as he thinks that is the only way he'll ever be happy in life. He is just dissilusioned by life and hasn't found anything else that strikes his fancy. Is there some kind of plan B he can take that he can become interested in, in case the music career doesn't work out?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What would be a good stable job for someone who doens't want to feel like a cog in the machine? What would be a good stable job for someone who doens't want to feel like a cog in the machine? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.