What compensation range should I expect?

Background:

I have a Master’s Degree in Applied Economics. I interviewed with a regional firm a few months ago via a recruiting agency. The job was a contract through the end of the year with full-time employment afterward. I was offered the job over the phone when I pulled into my driveway 20 minutes away. I was told they had more interviews scheduled but the firm employee who interviewed me (now my manager) liked me so much he wanted to get the ball rolling immediately. This is my first job post-MA. I make $52k a year on this contract through the staffing agency.

Without going into too much detail, my position is as the sole analyst on a team that has recently developed a brand new business process for the enterprise that, by my measure, is a niche or otherwise specialized process. On Friday, we are presenting the final project to the necessary higher ups to end the project and productionalize the business process.

Also on Friday, I have a meeting with my manager (the one who hired me) regarding expectations going forward as I am flipped from a contractor to a full time employee. Payscale.com says that with my education, experience, skills used on the job, and location I should expect mid-70s.

Here’s the rundown:

Master’s, Data Analyst, R, Tableau, SQL, slightly lower cost of living city.

The company will offer 4 weeks paternity leave, ~24 days PTO, 4% match on 5% contribution, and discounts/perks on its services. The company is in the financial sector.

Is $75k a reasonable request? Or is Payscale a little high? This my first salary negotiation, so I’m unsure of how to gauge my worth.

Thanks in advance!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What compensation range should I expect? What compensation range should I expect? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.