So here's the deal: I have an education in Molecular Biology, Mathematics and Computer Science. I've been thinking that I should combine them - and maybe study a little Chemistry and Physics - to become someone who creates molecular models of chemical reactions and/or large scale cellular systems.
I could totally become a data scientist later on with that background. I used to love these subjects a few years ago; however, a lot has happened and I've seen some unfortunate sh*t.
Now, there are times I see something while learning from a C.S. course that makes me go 'Cool!' Additionally, there are times I review my comprehensive Molecular Genetics textbooks - or read peer reviewed paper abstracts - and feel this is exactly what I want to do.
Yet, there are times where I lose interest in reviewing my textbooks, reading academic papers, or doing Computer Science assignments entirely. I will literally stop doing those things things for days. I'll then tell myself that I'll read again, but still choose not to read for another 3-4 days. I lose faith in my plans of further education while I'm like this too. I'm not quite sure how often I lose interest, but it feels like I spend less time being productive on these things than not doing those activities. I still go to the gym regularly (3 days a week) and walk a couple miles each day.
I should add that I'm going on 25 soon and don't socialize much. All this makes me feel lost at times... not knowing what I want to do with my career or what advanced education I should pursue (though I think that getting a Master's focused on Machine Learning is really important).
Do you all of Reddit have any advice to offer?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: