Should I quit?

I got a job a week and a half ago. This place has a very high turnover rate and I can tell why.

The job I do I must stand on concrete for 8 hours a day moving stuff around constantly, just stand there. I am so tired when I get home I can no longer to the gym (I used to go daily), I just get home and lay in bed in extreme pain and want to cry.

I no longer play games, I no longer talk to anybody.

What I want to do is quit, get my security license and get a job there. This could take 2-3 weeks. My parents and stressing my heavily not to quit and I am very conflicted right now.

Is it really worth it to sacrifice myself for this job?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I quit? Should I quit? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.