Overqualified for a job?

Hi,

I am currently staying in Korea, enjoying time with my parents.

I just broke up with my girlfriend and thought I have to take an initiative before Christmas comes.

Apparently in Korea, working in a movie theater is a really good way to meet a girl.

Like there is a saying in Korea that if you are working in a movie theater and cannot find a girlfriend within couple of months, there is something seriously wrong with you.

The problem is that it seems like employers think that I am too overqualified. I just graduated from college and am going to law school next year. In an interview, the HR looked at me funny and asked me "why are you trying to work in a movie theater? You could just teach English" She is right that I can easily teach English and get paid at least double the wage, but I just said, I wasn't getting anything out of it (of course I elaborated a bit but the core message was simple).

She went on and on about how hard and menial the job is, and you won't have the nice experience of playing with your new friends, ext. How can I convince someone like that? What should I say?

Seriously, I applied to 7 different places and got only one interview. Even then, I got rejected :(

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Overqualified for a job? Overqualified for a job? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.