Seeking Advice on my job search, here’s my situation

Hey everyone, thanks for reading! I’ll try to keep it as short as possible.

So I’m graduating physical therapy school in May, and have an interview lined up in a month with a hospital I interned at over the summer. It’s in a bit of more rural location where I have family ties and love the area, but I’m 90% sure they will low ball me bad on the offer (3 other candidates have turned down this job, they’ve been searching for 6 months now).

On the other hand, I’m very interested in travel therapy (like independent contracting) Bc there’s a lot of the US I want to see, and there’s a lot more money I could make. And let’s face it I’ve got loans to pay.

At this point, I think I’ve already made up my mind about doing travel therapy for ~2 years. What is your best advice on how I can turn down this company I interview at without burning bridges? Bc I would like to come back to this area someday.. Should I turn down the interview and avoid wasting their time? Or do the interview and turn down the offer? Or something else?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Seeking Advice on my job search, here’s my situation Seeking Advice on my job search, here’s my situation Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.