Notices? Advice needed!

I applied for a contracting delivery position about two weeks ago. I received a call from the boss on a Friday, she stated I was all good to go and wondered when I could start. I told her I would like to give a two week notice to be good to my current employer.

She said that was fine and that she would call me in two days to arrange the drug test and for the DOT physical.

Well I waited and almost two weeks later I got a call from her to come in tomorrow (Monday) morning. For the physical and drug test.

I have not put my notice in yet at my current employment.

When should I?

I'm nervous about them taking back the job offer if they have to wait another two weeks for me to start. It is a HUGE pay increase for me too.

I'm kinda lost and looking for some advice.

Thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Notices? Advice needed! Notices? Advice needed! Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 25, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.