Jobs as a Journalism major?

I’m currently an engineering major but I don’t like it and don’t see myself doing it in the long run. Though I enjoy math, the rest of it just doesn’t interest me. Right now, I’m an editor for my college magazine and I feel like I enjoy it so much more. This is why I want to switch to journalism with a possible CS minor. I’m a sophomore right now so it’s a do or die situation for me–I either change my major now or be stuck in engineering. My gpa in engineering isn’t that great either and I have scholarships that directly depend on it. For me the obvious option is journalism, which I enjoy more and feel like I can do much better in. The only thing that scares me is the job market. I am an international student in the US from a very low income family. Though I’m not taking out any loans, I absolutely have to find a good enough job once I graduate because my parents are not capable of helping me financially. I’m just very confused right now and any advice would be greatly appreciated!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Jobs as a Journalism major? Jobs as a Journalism major? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.