Hey everyone, been on Reddit for the past 8 years but haven’t done much posting. Also haven’t had an account for that long at all. Lurker mostly.
I live in the DFW area and there are a ton of jobs out there but I’ve had my issues. I’ll start with a little background. I’ve worked for the same company for the past 4.5 years and it’s a great company. I just can’t stand the job.
I work for a luxury import car manufacturer and I am in management. I went to school for 4 years but wasn’t able to finish due to lack of money and caring. After working and going to school full time I got burnt out. Plus when I did have money I decided to get a better paying job starting seriously dating someone and then finishing school wasn’t my main concern. I do want to go back and finish but I’m the automotive sales business you never have time.
I’m 26 now and have work there as I said for 4.5 years. I make good money so I’m not complaining about that or having a job I am very thankful I do. I am never home and don’t have a passion for it. At first I did I love cars it’s a hobby but it’s turned my hobby into and annoyance. I have had a few interviews with some large companies and done well. But due to my background and looked at as a “used car salesman” and my age and lack of degree many companies just pass by me. I have a great resume and personal skills. Very intelligent at least that’s what the tests say lol. I am still having a terribly tough time finding a different job. I know part of the issue is I don’t know what I want to do. I think I would love to do something in the non profit realm. I understand I would make less money than I do now but I would gladly trade a little less money for more stability and assurance.
I know I said I need advice at the beginning but this turned more into a venting session lol. Anything thanks for reading. If you know of anything or have any advise on how to look or where to look let me know. I’m on LinkedIn, indeed and Glassdoor. Reached out to a few people I know and because of my personality and background everyone wants me to be in sales and I don’t want to be lol. Best of luck to everyone out there sorry for the novel!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: