Is their a way for me to flip a rejection?

For context this company offers both spring and summer internships. Last night I got a rejection letter for springtime encouraging me to reapply for summer, however I’d very much prefer to get going with this company ASAP. Is there a way to ask the company why I was rejected or how I could improve my chances to be hired in the coming 6 months? Additionally I have several connections to this company’s founder/ceo and his family that I didn’t take full advantage of (they’re more of personal/family connections than professional connections). Is there a way to convey this to the person who reviewed my resume to tilt the scales in my favor?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is their a way for me to flip a rejection? Is their a way for me to flip a rejection? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.