Is it worth working for a less than reputable company for the experience?

Trying to get a job in expedition management, gap year volunteer type work at the moment.

The problem getting into this feild is there is a lot of unpaid voluntery work which is hard to come by in order to prove yourself, plus the expense in supporting yourself during that time. I'm coming to the end of volunteering at the moment and it's unlikely I'll be able to volunteer again until September next year.

There is a good job going with a gap year company which has mixed reviews, not as good as the organisation I'm with now but it's similar. Certainly not as intense as what I'm doing now and is for profit and not a charity. I will ge some relative experience and skills from this but can't say it will be 100% what I want to be doing, nor can I say that I feel the company is run in the way that I'd like it to be.

My other options for jobs aren't great, either sales or call centre stuff neither is related to my long term goals.

The contract is for a year and it does look like it would be a lot of fun but would it be worth it?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is it worth working for a less than reputable company for the experience? Is it worth working for a less than reputable company for the experience? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 25, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.