Is a consistently falling stock price evidence that the company is doing poorly and that it might be a good idea to prepare to jump ship?
Hey guys,
Dumb question maybe, but i work sales support at an industrial manufacturer for a while now and I’m worried that rough times are ahead (layoffs). The big warning is that our stock has fallen 45% in the last few years. Is a falling stock price a good indicator on whether someone should jump ship before things get too bad? I’ve also heard a few clients make comments that we make some really stupid business decisions and that we aren’t the company we used to be, but the industry is full of old timers who often don’t even use a computer to do their work and aren’t exactly fans of change.
We’ve been having supply shortages, issues filling positions in our global plants, and the tariffs hurt us as well. The main saving grace that makes me thing that maybe I shouldn’t worry about is that our competitors are all also experiencing issues with deliveries and have similarly falling stock price. So it’s not like anyone is stealing the business and profiting off it.
Am I overreacting here? Or would it be time to dust the resume off and jump into a different industry?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: