Interviewing for a high paying part-time job. Should I tell them I may only be with the company short-term?

I'm a college student who has miraculously found myself with an interview for bank teller job that pays nearly double what I was earning at my previous job.

However, I applied for some big internships in the spring/summer semesters, and getting accepted to those would likely mean quitting the job. The problem is I won't even know if I got them for a few more months.

Should I bring this up during the interview? How would I phrase it?

I was in a situation like this once before and it did NOT go well at all, so any advice is appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Interviewing for a high paying part-time job. Should I tell them I may only be with the company short-term? Interviewing for a high paying part-time job. Should I tell them I may only be with the company short-term? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 22, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.