How to talk to the hiring manager on the phone

That's it guys. I applied for this nonprofit job that is close to my heart and it's been two weeks. Can't sit back n sip tea anymore.

I'm calling to talk the department hiring manager on Monday. Now this can end up making me look annoying or can end up with an interview. How do I veer towards the latter?

Their HR department screened me on the phone for a similar job before so supposedly i'm not too far off.

I guess it's all about selling oneself and will involve a portion of "me talk". It's just that I've never done this before.

Any inputs is appreciated. Thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to talk to the hiring manager on the phone How to talk to the hiring manager on the phone Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 25, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.