I'm a supervisor of a county department that relies on physical labor to get our job done efficiently. I've been here for a few months and I'm taking over for someone who left recently.
The issue I'm having is that most of our crew are 50+, have ailments (diabetes, age related issues) and most have been there for years. So they basically come in, do the bare minimum and leave and very resistant to any type of change.
I'm trying to come up with a way to weed out the less efficient workers and bring in new people who benefit the department. Due to the fact most of them do not have anything really negative in their personal files, outright firing them is not an option at the moment and most have refused to retire.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Trying to get rid of employees who are no longer efficient.
Reviewed by Louhi
on
novembre 25, 2018
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: