Do I need to wear a suit to the interview?(female)

I have a job interview tomorrow for a mid-higher level analyst job in software department. I know the employees dress casual to business casual in the department. It is not a finance company. It is in a mid-size city. I was going to wear a suit, but apparently the last suit I bought had shoulder pads. I think I'm going to wear black trousers and a conservative blouse. Unless I need to go in the morning a get a suit. Do I need a suit?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Do I need to wear a suit to the interview?(female) Do I need to wear a suit to the interview?(female) Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 25, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.