How do I get a job with my problems?

Hey, I'm 18 and was looking to get a job to save up some money to start studying. But long story short, during the last two years of high school I was seriously ill and was unable to graduate. I have limited capabilities with my legs as I was in a wheelchair for all of 2016 and half of 2017. I've never had a job and I have no referees except for my parents. What jobs should I apply for and how do I get one with no experience, no references and one that requires little to no walking?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do I get a job with my problems? How do I get a job with my problems? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.