Transferring jobs

I’m a full time uni student, and I got a job about a month ago in fast food, but the journey getting there and back is painful after an 8 hour standing shift (hills, 40 mins etc) and my only option is to walk because I don’t drive and public transport doesn’t go there. Also the good hours during weekdays are all taken so I do long weekend hours and don’t have a day off from studying/working and mentally it’s killing me.

So, I saw a listing for another store of the same chain, which is on a direct bus route from my house, and lines up with my study schedule perfectly. I would have weekends off, and it’s super close to my campus.

I feel really guilty going for it so soon but it fits me so much better, and if I get to an interview/get the job I don’t know how to manage the whole awkwardness of talking to my boss and manager. How should I go about this situation?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Transferring jobs Transferring jobs Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 24, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.