Following up after second interview?

I applied for a part-time position on Monday 11/1 and the deadline was Tuesday 11/2. On Wednesday 11/7, I got a call inviting me for an interview on Friday 11/9. Interview was a little tough (writing sample, prepared presentation, followed by traditional committee interview) and lasted over 2 hours but it was great. I connected with everyone in the interview and left feeling incredibly confident. The following Monday 11/12, I got a call requesting a second interview for the very next day, Tuesday 11/13. Interview went pretty well. Not amazing, but still pretty good. Like a 7/10. I sent a follow up email within 24 hours of each interview. To date, no one has responded to any of my emails. I applied to a second position with the company via phone last Monday (11/19) just so HR would become familiar with my name/resume. It was via phone because I called to see if there was a way for them to manually link my previous application to this new one since my account/the online system was glitching (they said yes and proceeded to submit the application for me).

With last week being the Thanksgiving holiday, they closed their offices Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Fast forward to this week. Tuesday 11/27 made 2 weeks since the second interview. Aside from me calling HR last week on Monday 11/19, I haven't heard a peep--either about the position I interviewed for, or the second one I applied for. They did explain to me during the Monday 11/19 phone call that the holidays (Thanksgiving and the winter ones in December) may push back their hiring schedule. It just seems weird because they kept mentioning how understaffed they were and how they were looking to hire someone soon. No clue if/when they'd contact my 3 references. I'd love to work here, and I've been applying for different jobs with this company since July--5 positions, both FT and PT--to date. Without seeming too pushy but still managing to get my point across (being that I am the best person for this position and am eager to start ASAP), when should I contact them? And considering I still haven't gotten a response to my "thank you" emails, should I just stick to phoning HR instead of emailing? Thank you.

-----

TLDR-- If Tuesday 11/27 marked 2 weeks after the second interview, and the company was closed Wed-Fri the week before for Thanksgiving break, when should I follow up? And if no one has responded to previous emails, should I continue trying to email or should I just call?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Following up after second interview? Following up after second interview? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 29, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.