I acquired a Bachelor and Master degree in medical/pharmaceutical-based sciences in Australia. My careers options at that point would have been pharmacy, pharmaceutical industry or scientist and so on. However shortly after graduating from my Master's I moved to Manhattan, New York. My pharmacy credentials were unable to be transferred here and that was unfortunate but I could accept that. However, I have had immense difficulty entering the pharmaceutical/medical/biotech professional arena here. I understand that this city may not be the best place for this line of work, but considering I am rooted in this city for at least another 1-2 years, how can I go about locating an appropriate job/career (without going back to school)? I currently work as a technician but this isn't where I would like to be. Ideally, I'm looking at pharmacovigilance, scientist, regulatory affairs, really anything in the industry that has a ladder to climb. I have almost always held a job since I was 16, have great references and am quite capable. What am I missing?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: