But the role is essentially the same with heavy invoice processing but also using SQL in my job.
The tricky part is that I am in school for computer science and I have 9 months to go until graduation (I already have a degree in finance).
This new role would be a 60% increase in salary, but would not put me on the path towards a new career in line with my current education.
I have been in my current role for close to two years.
Question: the job title of the work being performed is weird (AP work, Senior Financial Analyst title). I almost want to take it for the title and the chance to work with SQL, but I'm not sure how this is actually a "Senior Financial Analyst" position. Can someone give their opinion on how this title might make sense?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Current Accounts Payable Coordinator being potentially offered a Senior Financial Analyst role...
Reviewed by Louhi
on
novembre 24, 2018
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: