Hiya boys and girls
I graduated in June of this year with a degree in English and French. I had worked during the summers at Uni at a historic Scottish battlefield centre and was kept on from this summer until my seasonal contract expired today. During this time I have had 4 interviews and 1 online tribepad interview, all of which turned out unsuccessful.
I am not too disheartened about this, but I am worried now that I am unemployed that my CV will start to suffer. It has a proven track record of either studying or working over the past 5 years but I suppose I'm beginning to worry that even this will look like being in a rut - while I apply to other things (I have ~5 applications pending or about to be submitted) is there any advice anybody can give me on how best to use my time without work to boost my chances of employment?
I'm applying to do local retail night shift work over the Christmas period, and have taken on some unpaid voluntary translation work. Can anybody give me advice I'm maybe just not thinking of?
Many thanks xoxoxo
Edit: Maybe I should add that in the interviews feedback was generally positive and that I was usually overlooked in favour of someone with more experience.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: