Big Data entry level positions

Hello,

I have been working between healthcare data and finance for 5 years now. I have strong SQL experience. I’m really interested in getting out of the finance aspect of things and focusing more on the data. I kinda got funneled in this path because I got my MS (health informatics) in a slight separates field then my BS (health administration). I’m taking MOOC classes for Python and R right now and I’m loving programming more and more, I just want to be working in the environment. I did a graduate level research paper on agile SDLC so I don’t feel I’m fully unprepared to work in the environment, any advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Big Data entry level positions Big Data entry level positions Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.