I’ve been applying to jobs for about a month now. I’ve had some small, but relevant, jobs in the past few years and want to really develop my career in the Event Coordination industry. I’m 23 years old and have a Bachelors in Management and Marketing, have a well written resume, and a LinkedIn profile. I’ve been applying for a jobs that I feel I am qualified for, but haven’t gotten much of a response. Most of the time when I email the recruiters for the jobs I’m applying for, all they respond with are “Thank you for your interest. The team will be looking at your application.”
Am I just being impatient? Is there more I should be doing? I really want to get my career into full swing.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Advice for Job Hunter
Reviewed by Louhi
on
novembre 24, 2018
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: