So I work for a family own and operated company but it is far from small business with sales in the 100 millions. I have been here for 2 years now. I started as lower level manger and was asked to move to help with some growth projects. Mostly refining operating processes and running locations. Recently they offered me a promotion to be part of a regional team once I finished up the projects I was working on.
About two weeks ago one of the family members that was not currently with company decided he wanted a job in the company again. He had quit once but was unsuccessful finding another job so the President(older sibling of the guy coming back into the company) gave him the position that I was transitioning into. It wasn’t clear what his role was going to be in the beginning and was originally pitched that he was going to be helping out figure the transition. ( the new role was new position they were adding and hadn’t fleshed out how it would work).
In a meeting this afternoon it was announced that the position they were trying to flesh out isn’t going to happen and he was just going to handle the responsibilities. There was no conversation with me and has left me in a position that I never wanted because my goal was the other job.
My current job has turned into just running the day to day and I feeling I’m not gaining anymore skills. It isn’t an industry I like or want to stay in. I don’t see how the skills I’m gaining by managing the day to day of some hourly unskilled workers is getting me anywhere. Is this experience worth more than I realize or is it time to move on?
**Posting From a throw away account.
TL;DR Owner’s little bro decided he wanted a job so they gave him mine. Left me with a job managing unskilled workers. Should I stay or try to get a new job?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: