How do I find out the salary early on and not waste their time (and mine) going through the interview process?
I work in a specialized field that has had a lot of growth lately and jobs are in demand. Many colleagues that I see at industry trade events just move around from job to job within our relatively small industry, likely getting a salary bump each time.
I received an inquiry on LinkedIn from an internal recruiter at a company in our industry asking me if I'd be interested to hear about an opportunity they've created. In the past, I've mostly not bothered with these inquiries beyond a polite "thanks but no thanks". And, based on what was provided to me for, it seems like this is is a position that is either at or maybe even below my current position in terms of hierarchy.
The catch is that the company is based in a city that is pretty much #1 on my "oh I'd love to live there!" list, so I feel like I should at least find out a bit more about it.
At the same time, I don't want to waste everyone's time if they're looking for a more junior role that would possibly have compensation significantly below what I am earning now. Given that this company is located in a very high COL city whereas I am in a very low COL city, there's also that consideration.
So what I am trying to ask is, effectively, how do I ask this recruiter what they're budgeting for this position without making it seem like I'm all about the salary and that's all that matters?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: