Hello everyone. Hoping you can help.
I applied to a job last month, got an interview soon after. After the interview they said they wouldn't be doing second interviews for a few weeks as the hiring manager would be leaving for two weeks. I handed over my references and left. 3 hours later they called saying the hiring manager wants me to come in for a second interview before she left for the two weeks. The second interview was the next day. Both interviews went really well and they seemed to like what I had to say. They said they'd be making a decision in the next few days. 5 minutes after I left the second interview they emailed letting me know they'd be calling my references. This was on 10/1. I emailed a week and a half later asking if they had made a decision and she responded saying that they've all been at an offsite conference and then she was out of the office sick for a few days, but no response to my question. So yesterday, I emailed my old bosses asking if they called them for a reference and they did. They both said they gave me a glowing reference. However one of my references (my most recent supervisor) said she had not gotten a call. I looked at my reference sheet I gave them and I transposed one of the numbers. :( However, her email address is there as well... The hiring manager would be back from the 2 weeks off by now and I still haven't heard a peep.
My questions are, should I reach out and give them the correct phone number? Should I assume that they'd reach out to her via email, or reach out to me saying they can't get a hold of her? Most importantly, do you think they'd use it as a reason not to hire me if the number for one of my references is incorrect?
ETA TLDR; I put the wrong number for one of my references, the second interview was 3 weeks ago and they've reached out to my other references. Should I send them the correct phone number?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: