Hello folks,
I have an interview this week and was told to prepare a 30 minute presentation about a relevant topic that fits the Engineering position I am applying for. I'm planning to present on the project that I am working on at my internship, but it is no where near 30 minutes long. If anything, my content can only fill up to 20 minutes worth of information and that's stretching it.
Could someone please give me advice on what the "etiquette" is for interview presentation? Is it taboo if I am under the designated time? I would hope that quality is better than the length of the presentation. Thank you all in advance!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Presentation for Interview
Reviewed by Louhi
on
octobre 16, 2018
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: