I told her I'm busy these months, and she's been calling, texting, coming to my work and telling me to work on projects for her. My boss gave her my contact and said I should help her, and she's been hounding me to start a company with her. But she hasn't offered any money, hasn't offered part of the company. Nothing. I tell her I'm busy and she said it's ok, I can just work nights and weekends. She makes me interview people to hire, but then doesn't pay them either. She interrupts my day, I have to skip meetings at work to meet with her, and despite me telling my boss and her that I don't want to, they insist I should keep working. I want it to all stop. I want her to stop showing up at my work and calling me and emailing me and texting me and following me. She's using me because of my Phd.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: