Interview Is Suddenly Radio Silent

I've been going through the interview process quite rapidly with this one company. Over the span of a week and a half, the process went:

- Emails with head hunter

- Phone call with head hunter

- In-person with head hunter

- In-person with employer's office manager

- In-person with employer's managing partner

- Writing assessment (which seemed awfully late in the process)

This seemed like a lot of hoops to jump through. I was hesitant at first given my initial impressions of the job posting, but my conversations with the managing partner had me quite excited. I've reached out to the head hunter, and she told me that the employers has submitted a request to the national office to approve my job offer. That was early last week. Since then, the head hunter has said that she hasn't been able to get in direct contact with her client for an update.

On top of that, I know the person I would be replacing in that role. When I first heard about the job, I asked him if he was leaving and he sounded as though there was a possibility he was staying. During my discussions with the company, it sounded like he was definitely on the way out. I don't want to reach out to him and ask him about because it seems like an awfully selfish thing to bring up.

Has anybody had a similar experience? I'm still applying for jobs in the meantime, but this loose thread is giving me a lot of anxiety.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Interview Is Suddenly Radio Silent Interview Is Suddenly Radio Silent Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 16, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.