How to miss work for an interview?

Thank you in advance! I'm in a bit of a predicament!

So I hate my job, but I suck it up and go everyday, whilst actively pursuing employment elsewhere. Today I got a voicemail from a job that I think would be a great fit for me, and it's 3 hours away from where I live (I'm willing to move). I will be calling them back tomorrow, and I'm guessing they might ask to schedule an interview, which means I need an excuse to get out of work that day to make the 3 hour drive. The problem is, this week I was sick with something awful, missing a day of work and getting sent home early the next, so I can't really call out sick again as an excuse. Any ideas how I can swing going to an interview without hurting my reputation with my current boss?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to miss work for an interview? How to miss work for an interview? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 19, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.