Backstory: I’m 20 years old who graduated HS and attended college for 2 years. Unfortunately money was an issue so I had to quit. I plan to go back soon. Since high school I’ve mostly been working in restaurants. In July i moved to a new area and had to get a new job ASAP. I’m currently working in the Deli at a grocery store.
I’ve been applying to a ton of different jobs trying to find something more “professional” and somewhere I can build a career with. Unfortunately I have had no luck. I’ve interviewed a couple different places but I keep getting no’s.
I applied as a shift manager at Hardee’s and I got an interview. It is sorta concerning because I applied around 2pm and by 4pm I got a call. They must be desperate. I’m worried that fast food management experience isn’t going to mean anything to any other company and I would be just wasting my time.
Is fast food food management experience worth anything?
Thanks
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: