I’m from NJ and currently work as a Seafood Clerk at a local supermarket, I have done some research about Commercial Fisherman and found that they make around $15,000 for a 3-month season which works for me because I plan to register for Spring 2019 classes and I don’t want to sell fish all winter. Are there any qualifications I need to be on a fishing boat or is it just as simple (relatively speaking) as asking a captain to be on their vessel? I was planning to go to Alaska because Siberia and the northern regions have always interested me but I don’t know which ports (if any) are most popular during the winter.
I’m aware the work schedule is 12+ hrs 7 days a week and the winter temperatures are much colder than in NJ and am up for the challenge.
I’m new to reddit and this might be the wrong place to post but i hope someone can offer some advice. Thanks in advance.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: