How do you expand your LinkedIn network when you don't know anybody?

Do I just send "friend" request to random people?

EDIT: I'm not in the US. I'm from Spain. You can also check my CV on my profile. And yes, I've tried to search for my teachers and classmates, but they aren't there.

Tried also to contact my old boss but couldn't find him, since he has a great network. My experience in my field, draftman is very little.

I did what you call on the US an Associate Degree (Grado Superior in Spain).

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do you expand your LinkedIn network when you don't know anybody? How do you expand your LinkedIn network when you don't know anybody? Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 19, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.