Good Afternoon,
So, quick background about me. I'm a college senior that will be graduating in December. This past summer, I had a wonderful internship that I felt went really well. I received nothing but good feedback and was told that I'd hear back from the company late-September/early-October. Last week, I got an email from one of the HR recruiters saying that they wanted to "Catch-Up" with me later on in the day. However, due to other circumstances they had to post-pone talking until this week and said that I'd hear from them Monday to reschedule a time. Today is now Thursday, and I haven't heard anything from them. I really want to work for this company, but I would appreciate knowing where I stand so I can adjust my job search accordingly.
Should I reach out to them? Would it be best to just let things play out the way they will? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: