How do I explain why I am trying to leave my current job.

I started my current job in February. My husband and I had just moved to a new state and I didnt know what the job market was like so I took the first receptionist job I was offered. Turns out the office is pretty toxic, Im hanging in there but desperate to get out.

My job before this I adored and had been there for four years. Before that I was in a job for five years.

How do I explain why im looking for a new job to potential new jobs? I just started this one and I know how bad it looks to already be looking for something else. Obviously I wont bad mouth my current office. Can I just say "I took the first job I was offered in a new City and regret not taking my time to explore all my opportunities"

I just dont want to sound flakey.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do I explain why I am trying to leave my current job. How do I explain why I am trying to leave my current job. Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 16, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.