Fired for employee theft in 2012. Is there any chance I can not use this employer on my resume/applications?
Hi there,
I was fired for something stupid I did in 2012 at my old job. I worked there for 4 years and was let go for employee theft. I have been applying for jobs back then, but had zero luck. That job was the only job I had. I now just get SSDI to depend on, but wish to seek work part-time.
I was young and stupid, and stole merchandise because I didn't wanna go thirsty/hungry, and my parents also didn't have much money to help me back then.
Can I just not use them on my future job apps, or explain to an employer I made this stupid mistake and learned from it? I was never jailed, but was told to pay back what I stole while stupidly signing something. I paid it all back ASAP when I was let go. They did tell me they'd usually call the police after catching someone who stole, but due to me cooperating they let me go after signing some papers.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: