Feeling extreme guilt for wanting to leave my job

I am a recent college graduate (May 2017) and am currently working my first job in my field. The company that hired me is small and the owners are so incredibly nice and personally invested in their employees. I was hired as a manager, which is way above a normal entry level position. This company has put so much time, patience, and energy into training me and keeping up with me to make sure I am doing well. I have been here for over a year now and it has been one of the most mentally and emotionally stressful years of my life. This job is far beyond my level of knowledge, and I find everyday to be another stressful problem I don't know how to solve.

I'm wanting to leave, and go to a more 'entry level' position. The problem is that every time I think of leaving I feel like I am betraying the company. I have daily breakdowns and have had panic attacks because of it. (I have never had a panic attack until this year).

I've read a ton of articles on guilt and they all seem like low levels of guilt and I find the advice on there to be useless to me.

Another issue I have is that I am the only person in the company who knows how to do what I do, so I would have to train my replacement. I know how this company works, and it will probably take a month to hire someone, plus time to train. I'm concerned about putting in a notice for 2 months out because I know I can't secure a job before I do. Has anyone else had to do this?

I could really use some advice besides just 'realize the company is okay without you' and 'you're boss understands that people move on'. I know these things and I know my boss will not be angry with me, but I still can't handle the stress of leaving.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Feeling extreme guilt for wanting to leave my job Feeling extreme guilt for wanting to leave my job Reviewed by Louhi on octobre 19, 2018 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.