Always get bosses who dislike me for no reason

I have worked a few jobs. At my first job I got along ok with my boss and worked there a few years. She was a bit crazy and would sometimes call and leave me a voice mail to come in while yelling at me on my day off. A new lady came and she was the mom of a girl who worked at the same place. My boss immediately disliked her for no reason and everything she did was wrong for her even though she was new and didn't make any major errors and was only starting to get clients. There was a woman who would take clients from new coworkers and she never had a talking to. Well the lady ended up getting fired after less than 2 months. I really liked her and thought she was nice.

Second job I had out of college was with a boss who would talk about me behind my back. I was new to my job and within the 90 days and doing my job to the best of my ability. I am a type A and a perfectionist. After seeing coworkers I was interacting with on the daily come in injured and sick because the job offered no sick days I quit before the 3 months because I was getting tense about all the diseases I was in contact with. I caught my first ever pink eye my first month there. The boss called and left me a scathing voice-mail where she was screaming how she thought it was little and low professional of me to quit at a moments notice and basically said f you and hung up.

3rd job got another boss who would prefer the women who were flirty and then one day without notice or warning led me to a room where he had the hr woman who wanted to force me to resign for issues he had never brought up to me before and hr promised I would be eligible to come back in the future and oh well I still had a second job to fall back on. Turns out she lied and I couldn't be hired back.

4th job worked in HR. A woman kept coming to complain that a supervisor was having sex with a younger woman on his team in his office. She said that she told the head hr and the hr supervisor who did nothing. They could care less. I was hired to help or replace a pregnant woman who seemed very nice but then she and the rbf boss would pick at everything and constantly overwork me and another girl. The other girl ended up quitting before I left too. Since she quit I was given double the work. While being given double the work the pregnant hr supervisor who had seemed nice when I met her was writing out what i was doing wrong and having talks with me because she wanted me fired. They favorited the weekend girl who was praised for being a teacher on the side and only worked one day there. I finally quit and they stopped harassing me everyday at work.

Current job. The boss disliked me for no reason since day 1 when I was put on her team. She had a talk when I took one break under 20 minutes then another because she said I wasn't doing enough work. She would not have talks with men she favorites who were on her team a few months longer than I was. I am a woman. Even when these men kept breaking the rules such as not working and sleeping during work or taking 40 minute breaks on the daily instead of our required 15. I brought this up and she wouldn't look me in the eye after. She now ignores and pretends to not pay attention when I need help. Since then I guess karma caught up and they will be closing the contract for this current job and possibly letting everyone go in a few months.

How to avoid horrible bosses like the above? I want to work but I don't want another bad boss.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Always get bosses who dislike me for no reason Always get bosses who dislike me for no reason Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.