*Sigh* the email Company B when you get an offer from Company A strategy definitely backfired 😭

I’m posting for a friend, he writes- “Recently was in a situation where I was interviewing with 2 companies, let’s say Company A and Company B. I received an offer from Company A, and was on the references stage for Company B, however was more interested in Company B. Asked Company A for a couple days to think about it so I could email Company B about the offer and that they were my preferred choice. Per advice of my peers and mentors. Company B sends me an instant email saying that they went with another candidate. For reference, this was for a nurse position at a hospital. Damn I definitely feel like I’m disposable now.”

Any advice to help him/make him feel better? Telling him that it probably wasn’t in God’s plan.

PS: Sorry for the vague post. I’m typing this up fairly quickly.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

*Sigh* the email Company B when you get an offer from Company A strategy definitely backfired 😭 *Sigh* the email Company B when you get an offer from Company A strategy definitely backfired 😭 Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.