Coping with 2 interviews on the same day?

Hi all.

So I've been invited to 2 interviews next week with different companies. The problem is these interviews are on the same day.

Now from a scheduling standpoint it's fine, one is morning and one early afternoon. And they are virtual so I don't have to travel.

However, I have a bit of anxiety and just the thought of having 2 interviews on the same day has got my anxiety peaking. I'm scared I'll be overwhelmed by prepping for both or will get confused between the jobs and mess up.

I know I probably shouldn't rearrange as I don't want to spoil my chances of 1. How do you cope with 2 interviews on the same day? Have you had this situation?

Or, should I just try to rearrange 1 for a different day?

Thanks

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Coping with 2 interviews on the same day? Coping with 2 interviews on the same day? Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.