Should I email my recruiter re: my background check?

I am in the process of accepting a job offer, but there is a hiccup regarding my background check. I have worked five jobs in my life. I was at three of them for 3-4 years, two of them unpaid. One was an internship, and another offered room and board as compensation rather than a paycheck (I was a caregiver).

Two jobs were paid but were temporary. I was at only one for a month (parent had a stroke), and at another for six months, it was a summer job, but I left due to being hospitalized.

So, the background service this company uses says my unpaid work should not be entered into their system. I spoke to two reps about this, and did what they said to do.

However that means I had to add the irrelevant short two jobs, and remove my two long term ones.

Should I email my recruiter about this now, or wait for them to contact me?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I email my recruiter re: my background check? Should I email my recruiter re: my background check? Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.