Background check taking forever (going on 2 weeks). About to pull my hair out!

I have already received and accepted an offer. However, the background check is taking FOREVER!

This also happened three years ago the last time I got a background check. The problem is a particular county that I lived in. I believe it is "clerk assisted" meaning they do not have electronic information available and an actual person has to go look up files.

Three years ago it took 6 calendar days to complete, but this time around it has been 9 calendar days and still no answer! I called the company doing the background check and they said it should be done by Friday.

This is really stressing me out. What if it's not done by Friday? I feel like the company is going to move on and find another candidate! Is there anything I can do to speed this up!? Maybe I can call some department in that county and ask them if they can speed things along?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Background check taking forever (going on 2 weeks). About to pull my hair out! Background check taking forever (going on 2 weeks). About to pull my hair out! Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.