Offered a position contingent on my references?

I had a final interview today and got a call 20 minutes later. They let me know it went very well and they wanted 2 references to check. She said I would get a job offer contingent on checking with my references. I know both the people from previous work experiences and spoke with them today to inform them they will get a call. I know they will both put in a good word for me, I am just very nervous as I have done countless interviews. I have made it to the final round many times and even had a company say they would call my references but still hired someone else. I know I am the only candidate they are working with right now, I am just still nervous. Should I be? Is this just a formality? They made it seem like I would get a job offer this week!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Offered a position contingent on my references? Offered a position contingent on my references? Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.