i'm bored with my job and i'm 20

I'm 20 and i started my job 2 months ago. I work on a control room for a great company (they pay well, i have good conditions, nice schedule) but i'm not happy. i work 2 days from 7am to 7pm, rest 2 days and then work from 7pm to 7am. The job is BORING! i have no other word to describe it... I have to be sitting in a chair for 12 hours. Sometimes i'm jealous of my colleagues who get to spend the shift outside and get some fresh air and walk a bit. oh and i can't watch netflix or something cause my boss can see the cameras inside the control room so yeah...

I have a 6 months contract and i have 4 months left... i'm tired of this job.

I need some advice for those who have been through this or from those who think they can help.

Thank you in advance.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

i'm bored with my job and i'm 20 i'm bored with my job and i'm 20 Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.