Manager seemingly being childish about me leaving

This is more of a vent then anything as my manager has really miffed me.

I handed in my one month resignation in last week as I secured a job closer to where I’ve bought a house, and this was the sole reason I handed my notice (the commute was too much).

It’s been a week now and my manager hasn’t even acknowledged this fact or set up any meetings to transition my workload when I leave. I’m used to my manager ringing me everyday to do something or she’d call me to chat or check on my well-being. It’s almost like she’s ignoring the fact I’m going.

During a meeting they moaned that 4 weeks time isn’t enough to find my replacement, baring in mind they haven’t posted the job listing or even tried to negotiate with me staying, and my contract was one months notice. With my position I’m essentially a sole department and theres a lot of things to my role that my ‘team members’ don’t actually know how to do it. (I’m essentially the backbone to the department).

Jokes on them really if they don’t want to make it easier for themselves, they haven’t instructed me to handover my workload yet so I could just leave it in a mess. It just hurts when I’ve put so much effort in to now be pushed aside.

Thanks company, you’ve been a real treat.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Manager seemingly being childish about me leaving Manager seemingly being childish about me leaving Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.