I like my work but there is a lot of gossip about me behind my back and I don't think I will be able to stay there long term

Hi guys, so as per title I'm working a temporary 6 months long job right now. I really like the job I have and I learned everything about the process I'm dealing with really fast and there is no complaints when it comes to how I do my job and I hear a lot of praise in that regard.

However today I've heard from my team supervisor during 1:1 talk that people say a lot of negative things about me when it comes to my way of speaking I suppose when talking to other people or about how they feel uncomfortable around me for one reason or another. The reason is not known to me.

The problem is I've never heard anything from my co-workers say it to me directly and I don't know what the issue could be as I personally do not feel like I've ever offended anybody or act in a rough way. I have a feeling that even if I will ask my teammates about what the problem could be and even if we would able to solve those particular current issues there is no guarantee there won't be anything else new in the future that might happen unkown to me yet again which will lead to another gossip about me which will go again directly to my supervisor.

I also think that it's pretty normal to not perfectly get along with everybody on the team you work with but I am personally the type of person who understands that and this is why I'm good and fine with others in my team as long as I can actually work together with them and get the job done. Is my way of thinking wrong?

Do you guys have any advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I like my work but there is a lot of gossip about me behind my back and I don't think I will be able to stay there long term I like my work but there is a lot of gossip about me behind my back and I don't think I will be able to stay there long term Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.