I don't know what to do

so i'm 20 yrs and 2 months ago i started a job as a security guard in a great company. Unfortunately the job isn't what i thought it would be. i sit on a chair for 12 hours for 2 days, rest 2 days and then comeback. I do 2 days and then 2 nights. I'm bored... they pay well, good conditions but i just can't take it anymore... it's boring. i want something that makes move all the time but i'm afraid my parents won't understand my point of view.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I don't know what to do I don't know what to do Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.