Should I take a week off from work?

Hello everyone

I have been working for this company for 6 years now (since 2015) and I haven't take a day off in more than 2 years, I even went to work on Dec. 25 and Jan. 1 for a couple hours (i work at a Shipping/Distribution center, checking truck drivers in and out)

I right now I just feel kinda burned out at work. Days feels longer, I don't feel like talking to anyone, im always kinda mad when Im at work, etc..

My dad always take 2 weeks off a year and he goes on vacations with my mom, and they are going to Canada for a week later this month.

I want to go with them so badly, the problem is that I don't think my boss will allow me to miss work for more than 2 or 3 days.

What should I do in this case?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I take a week off from work? Should I take a week off from work? Reviewed by Louhi on septembre 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.