Will Potentially Be Offered A High Paying/High Turnover Position

So I work at a fairly exclusive yacht club as Event Setup Staff. My boss recently went on vacation for a week so I filled the roll of boss, to which I did a fairly well job. It’s a lot of hard work, 12-14 hour days 5-7 days a week with $25/hr and double time available, along with insurance and dental and a 401k plan. I personally don’t want to take the job due to the high stress and crazy hours. But I’m willing to offer to fill the void until they find someone new. I was warned though that they will drag it on for a couple of months. I’m really tight for cash right now and I’m getting married next year. Wedding season is starting to calm down, so everything should ease up at the club, but I’m still afraid it’ll be really stressful. Any opinions or advice would be appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Will Potentially Be Offered A High Paying/High Turnover Position Will Potentially Be Offered A High Paying/High Turnover Position Reviewed by Louhi on août 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.